Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone messed up need help!!!!
JcHowell

Okay soooo i was talking on the phone and i realized it was beeping and almost dead. Soo i plug it up on my charger and soon as i do this it ust plain out cuts off. So when i try to turn it back on sometimes itll stay on but sometimes it just cuts right back off. Well if it stays on i can say touch the message button and it'll pull up the message tab just to shut out of it soon as it pulls up....this is crazy aggravating. And after taking the battery out and puting it on the charger the verizon screen comes up and say battery required...well i put the battery in and instead of stay off and charging it turns on just to not work and turn off again. And now its gottin really aggravating because now when i put the battery in it just doesnt wanna charge but it will still show the "battery required" thing if i have it charging with no battery in it.....some one plz help me...do i just need to find a knew fone? And my fone is one of those lg cosmos touches

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone messed up need help!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the details on your issue JcHowell! I'm here to help you get your issue fixed. Sometimes the battery can have debris lodged between it and the battery prongs. Can you clean them off to ensure that any debris is dislodged? Try charging the phone for a few hours while powered off and retest. Let us know if that works.

Keep us posted on any updates.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes