My touchscreen is not working is there another way I can backup my contacts
roseclements

help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My touchscreen is not working is there another way I can backup my contacts
roseclements

I have a Samsung Brightside. I received a new phone in the mail and I want to transfer my information. I swear I signed up for backup assistant a while back but apparently not...Anyway, the touchscreen on my old phone is not working, so I can't access the backup app from the phone. Is there any way to transfer my info another way?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone, roseclements! You can refer to this link for steps on how to backup your contacts: http://vz.to/13JdAOg

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

roseclements, I know the importance of having your contacts backed up. Without access to your touchscreen, it can be challenging to backup contacts, indeed. You mentioned that you may have backed them up, previously. Did you know that you can sign into the My Verizon account set for your phone number and view/edit/sync contacts this way? (Once signed in, go to Device, then Manage/Backup Contacts) Do you have a new phone that you're trying to transfer your contacts to? If so, which make/model phone? Please share more detials so we can figure out the best options, together.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes