NEED HELP!
jld419
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to see txt messages sent to my phone from my computer is it possible

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NEED HELP!
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If you want to read them on your computer, you can't. You can only see when and where they were sent in your My Verizon account.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi jid419,

Thanks to lewisr13 for the input, as you are correct. You cannot view the content of the mesages online. I would still like to provide the steps on how to view the messaging details online, in case that is all jid419 is looking for.

You will be able to view the date, time, and destination of sent/received messages for the last three billing statements as well as the details on your unbilled messages. For privacy reasons, as stated previously, you will not be able to view the content of the messages.

To view the messaging detail for previous bill cycles, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to "My Verizon" by visiting the www.verizonwireless.com home page.

2. Select "Online Bill" located under the “My Bill” on the upper right side of your "My Verizon" home page.

3. Choose the month you wish to view from the dropdown menu.

4. Click on the "Usage Details" tab.

5. Click on "Messaging."

To view your unbilled message detail (messaging used in the current billing cycle), click on the "Usage Details" link located in the “I Want To ” section near the middle of the page and select “View Messaging Details.”

Note: To view details for your other lines, choose the applicable wireless number from the dropdown menu located next to the “Details for” heading. To view by data type, choose the applicable option from the dropdown menu located next to the “Usage Type” heading.

I trust this information is helpful for you. Have a good day!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BrendaZ2

How can I go back to a specific date range?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Text logs are available for the past 90 days.  Log into your on-line MyVerizon account and click on View Bill.  Then use the drop-down to select the billing period you want to review.  Choose the correct line and tab for the logs you want to review.

0 Likes