NETWORK AUTHENTICATION FAILED
letsplayfrisbeedawg

Around a year ago, I received a PanTech HotShot after my old hand-me-down Windows Mobile crashed and burned. Since my upgrade, I have not been about to send or receive any sort of media message including picture, sound, and video. Every time I attempt to, I am met with "NETWORK AUTHENTICATION FAILED." I have made sure that I am on a 3G plan and that any sort of texting I partake in is unlimited. Yes, I have turned my phone off and on. Yes, I have made sure I have a network connection and that I am not roaming. Yes, I have taken the battery out and put it back in. Yes, I have dialed *288 and pressed 1 and 2 on separate occasions. I have done everything short of sacrificing livestock to a pagan god in hopes to appease some higher being into making my phone work.

Regular texting works fine, sure. I just wish I could have the capabilities on my phone that practically every other phone has.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NETWORK AUTHENTICATION FAILED
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi letsplayfrisbeedawg!

Picture messages are important! I'd like to make sure you are able to send and receive them. If this is still an issue for you, please send me a DM with your name, mobile number, and a good contact number for you. I'll be happy to assist you further!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes