Need help with LG ENV3, please
mamamootz23

We owned some older LG ENV3 phones that have been deactivated.Unfortunately, my spouse had locked one of them with a 4 digit code

and he did not write it down. I'm wanting to donate the phones, but before I do I need to make sure all of our usage data, contact info, etc. has been deleted from it. Since it's not active, I can't really call Verizon even though that's who I had the original account with. Is there any way around the 4-digit security code that has been forgotten, or another way for me to clear the data on here and make the phone available for someone who really needs it?

Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with LG ENV3, please
stayclassy

open the env3 and dial this: ##lgservicemenu. this translates to ##5473784236368 in numbers. you may be able to clear the data on the phone through this, you should just explore it, but be careful not to mess with stuff if you dont know what it will do.

0 Likes
Re: Need help with LG ENV3, please
mamamootz23

Thanks, stayclassy, but when I type that in on the phone and hit "send", I get a message that says "Warning! Service not available!" and it I click "ok" nothing happens. I appreciate the suggestion, though.

0 Likes