Need two phones
kcblueraven352

My husband has mental and physical disabilities. He has severe short term memory loss and as such wants to find out if its possible to have two of the same exact basic phones (Samsung Gusto 3) under one phone number. He's interested only because he can never remember to charge his phone until it dies and he is left waiting for it to charge for a long while causing a more serious problem like forgetting the phone at home hooked to the charger while hes away from home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need two phones
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

It isn't possible to have two phone numbers directly linked to the same phone.  But you can set up call forwarding so that if they try calling your husband's and he either misses the call or the phone is dead, it will then forward to a second phone (which can be a Gusto 3 as well).  Both phones would have their own numbers, but people could only have to call one number.  If that makes sense!

kcblueraven352

Thank you for that solution! I feel like an idiot. That seems so common sense to just forward the calls. Greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
kcblueraven352

Also my wording of the original message was kind of confusing. I was trying to ask if one phone number would work on two separate but identical pgones!

0 Likes
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

No worries Smiley Happy  We all have brain blanks every once in awhile.  I really hope this works out for you and makes it easier for your husband!

0 Likes