Never buy a phone from customer service
Mmc1213

I upgraded 2 phones via customer service thinking I would have excellent customer service if something happened. One phone was defective after 2 weeks, sent it back and received a replacement. Since then the replacement phone had worked perfectly. When I upgraded, I did pay more, but I thought I would receive more customer service with this extra money. WRONG. After they received the defective phone, I was charged a $99 fee for moisture damage on phone. When I sent phone back, nothing wrong with it other than not holding a charge. I questioned the charge, they sent me pictures, showing rust in the charging port. Which was not there when I sent the phone back in. For a long time customer to receive this charge is not acceptable to me. I will no longer buy a phone from customer service EVER!!!!!.

I pay my bills on time every month and have never had issues with Verizon. I have never questioned them before on service or customer support, but here is some advice NEVER buy a phone from customer service or at least cover yourself with every picture of the defective phone imaginable.

I could have probably bought this phone from a local store for a couple of dollars, but after all the fees involved, will probably spend $250 or more which is ridiculous for a Samsung Brightside.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Never buy a phone from customer service
jlkeehn

Interesting enough i also sent a Samsung Brightside phone back to verizon that was having charging issues and was also charged the 99$ fee and told that there was moisture damage in the charging port.  They could send me the pictures if I would like.   Sounds like the standard response for the brightside and verizon.

0 Likes