No one can hear me from my 2 week old LG Extravert2! Help!
carrtrouble

My 2 week old LG Extravert 2 isn't letting anyone hear me today.  I've tried calling 7 different ones and no one can hear me!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No one can hear me from my 2 week old LG Extravert2!  Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

carrtrouble lets get the sound clear as a whistle! For the strongest connection, please update to the current towers by http://vz.to/1gkFHIp . Once the update is complete, please power the device off and remove/insert the battery. Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: No one can hear me from my 2 week old LG Extravert2! Help!
ksw26
Enthusiast - Level 1

search posts about this phone,  it is a pile of shit.  my wife got one and after two weeks the problems started.  1. cannot delete messages  2.  phone stops working (freezes up)  3.  when talking on the phone, if you touch the screen to your cheek the phone hangs up.   You will get no help from verizon,  they know about the problems but keep selling this piece of garbage.   They will run you thru a bunch of bs (update your phone, power down&remove battery etc) all these things prove worthless.  My wife had to go back to her old phone,  we now have a brand new lg extrv 2 sitting in a drawer.

Re: No one can hear me from my 2 week old LG Extravert2! Help!
michbolt
Enthusiast - Level 1

My son and I both UPGRADED to the Extravert 2 and it is the worst phone either one of us have owned.  It won't stay connected to bluetooth, hangs up on people, fills up text messages that you can't erase, won't turn on sometimes, and randomly text messages people I didn't text!  My son returned his phone after the first month and they sent him an Extravert 1 because they ran out of 2s.  Now they won't send him a 2. Neither one of us wants this piece of crap phone and Verizon will not do anything now that we are roped into a TWO YEAR CONTRACT.  I am fed up with Verizon and LG for not doing a better job to take this phone OFF THE MARKET and stop re-sending crap phones as warranty replacements when the phone has proven to be nothing but a problem to the majority of people who bought it! 

0 Likes