No service at my house for the last week.
mego2000

Any idea what could be happening.  Our service has never been great at our house maybe about 3 bars, but the last week we have dropped to 1 bar and constantly are getting dropped calls.  I called Verizon and she said there was no call degradation in my area and I should dial ### when a call is dropped but when I do this I just get call failed.  We have 4 phones at our house and all of them have the same problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service at my house for the last week.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely a week too long! I want to ensure we dive further into the issue, mego2000! What zip code are you located in? What device do you have?

To clarify, When dialing ### you will receive an error message. The ### sequence after a drop call will help identify which calls are being dropped as we'll see a fail to the ### sequence in the call records.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mego2000

Our area code is 16137.  We have 3 phones that all have the same behavior an Iphone 4 , Iphone 5 and Droid Razr.

Thanks

0 Likes
mego2000

Any idea what we can do?  On Friday the Verizon rep said they would look into it and call back on Monday but we never received a call back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always have ideas mego2000! Does service improve once you're outside of this listed location? Do you recall if a resolution ticket was started for your area during your phone interaction with us? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
mego2000

I did not hear them mention anything about a resolution ticket. If I drive about a quarter mile down the road I go from 1 bar to 3 bars.  How do I know if a resolution ticket was started?  thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would have the ticket number if one was started by the rep.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes