No texting on LG Cosmos 3
Gene1000

Just got an LG Cosmos 3 and I am not able to send nor receive texts. Brand new phone. Called tech support and they don't have a fix. Anyone else with this problem?

Also, the manual indicates that to receive a call, you must flip open the phone. However, there is no flip cover. How do I take a call? Which key do I press?

Thanks, folks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No texting on LG Cosmos 3
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To answer an incoming call on the Cosmos, press the Send key.

You may find the user guide helpful:  http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_cosmos/cosmos.pdf

Gene1000

Thanks for the reply.There is no "Send" key marked as such on the phone. But I was able to determine where the key to answer actually is. However, the manual indicates that to answer a call, simply "flip open the phone". Well, there is no flip to flip. How about that for an accurate manual.

With all due respect, Verizon has been a huge disappointment. Nothing buy major problems since I purchased my new cell phone only a couple of days ago. The good folks at the local Verizon store spent 2 HOURS trying to fix all of the issues. Eventually they said that they did, but today, the day following my visit, the phone went haywire again. And I was hit with $30 of incorrect charges. And I couldn't make any calls nor text messages.

You need to train your phone technicians better. And you need to give the public an easy way to contact a live person instead of dealing with your absurd automatic phone system.

Bad. Really bad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry your phone has caused you so much frustration Gene1000. I know our store representative and phone techs did everything they could to fix your problems. If you continue to have issues, your phone may need to be replaced. Since your phone is still within the 14day worry free guarantee trial period it can be returned for a new replacement as long as there is no damage to the device you're returning. Please keep us posted.   KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes