Nokia 2720 V flip won't download/sync contacts saved to cloud from old phone.
randomguy60

Tech support was able to see that my contacts were on the cloud but could not figure out why they were not downloading to the phone so they transferred me to network engineer and their text response was that I did not have anything saved on the cloud. I saw all my contacts saved in the cloud for a short time but now all I get is advertisements for apps when I try to access my contacts. Can't even print them out now.

0 Likes
Re: Nokia 2720 V flip won't download/sync contacts saved to cloud from old phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@randomguy60

I'm so sorry you're experiencing problems getting your contacts switched from your old device to your new device. I'd love to help.

How did you view your contacts in the Cloud? When you ran the Cloud on the new phone, did you select the option to "Restore" your content?

-Tony

0 Likes
Re: Nokia 2720 V flip won't download/sync contacts saved to cloud from old phone.
randomguy60

I went to apps and ad-ons, Verizon cloud. It’s not there now. When it was there, all my contacts were there. I clicked on the sync button several times. Each time the phone would cherp and the computer said it was complete. Only contacts on phone are the 7 that came with it.
When I run cloud on the new phone I have 2 options. Backup now or turn off. There is no “restore” option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@randomguy60

Thanks for confirming that information. Let's see if you can restore any deleted files and content via the Verizon Cloud website by following these steps: http://spr.ly/6604JLVBw. Let me know what you find.

-Tony

0 Likes
randomguy60

Forget it, took me 3 hours to do it manually but it is done.

0 Likes