Not Receiving Messages/Voicemail On Time
SalemGardener

I am having trouble receiving voice mail and texts in a timely fashion.  I'm getting them 4-7 days after they are sent.  Anybody know why? I have an LG Cosmos 3 (admittedly not the priciest phone . . .)    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Messages/Voicemail On Time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SalemGardener,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving voicemail's and text messages. I depend on mine too and I'll be happy to get this resolved for you. Let's investigate this further. What zip code are you located in? Are any other users having the same issues as you?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SalemGardener

I'm a little embarrassed to say it but I had turned my phone and forget I left it off for a while.  That's why I was getting texts and messages late

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SalemGardener, we are certainly excited to see that you were able to figure out the culprit here. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes