Orbic Journet Delete Text Message
Wormhauler

I have an Orbic Journey. I am unable to delete any text messages. I can get the message highlighted, the delete message menu pops us. When I press "Delete" the message stays in place. It will not go away. I am not a heavy user, there are three messages here and I cannot get rid if any of them. The manual is not a lot of help. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Orbic Journet Delete Text Message
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Wormhauler wrote:

I have an Orbic Journey. I am unable to delete any text messages. I can get the message highlighted, the delete message menu pops us. When I press "Delete" the message stays in place. It will not go away. I am not a heavy user, there are three messages here and I cannot get rid if any of them. The manual is not a lot of help. Thanks

What messaging app are you using?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Wormhauler

I am using the message app that comes with the flip phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wormhauler It is good to delete messages from you phone, 3 is not going to hurt anything but I understand wanting to remove them. Have you checked for software updates on the phone? Have you tried to power off the phone for 1 minute? -Dolores

0 Likes
Wormhauler

I think there was a fresh update just done. I will try again to delete these messages. I understand 3 messages are not a lot but the unread icon still is indicating that these are unread.  It is my wife's phone, I will check it later when I see her. Thanks

0 Likes