Re: Orbic Journey V Flip, what button automatically calls 911
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fillmoresj007, we are sorry to learn that the steps we provided did not work. We will do everything we can to resolve the issue . When you access the contacts on her phone is 911 one of her contacts? On what date were the phones purchased? JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Gramku

Have the same issue with my 95 year old moms phone. I spent hours on the phone with the Tech team and it was a waste of my time. They had no solution for me. I have since purchased the Jethro phone which is so user friendly and exactly what I needed for my mom. I will be removing my mom from my Verizon account and throwing this piece of garbage phone out. I can’t believe they continue to sell this phone. After being a Verizon customer for over 30 years it’s very disappointing that they made no attempt to make me an offer to resolve this issue except to send her phone in and they would give her the same phone as a replacement. Horrible! 

0 Likes
Gramku

Spoke with a representative and they are trying to work with us. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gramku, we are glad to hear you are getting the help you need. Should you have further questions or concerns, we are available here 24/7 for your support. Thank you!

*Joshua

0 Likes
DaveRemnant

My orbic journey only has nine speed dial entries even though the manual says I can use 2-digit numbers.  How do I see the additional entries?

0 Likes