Panech Hotshot Alarm not working
TomAndKathy

The alarm wont go off...any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Panech Hotshot Alarm not working
TomAndKathy

I took the battery out and put it back in...it is working now.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Smiley Happy  Glad you got it working.  A battery pull really can fix a variety of issues...

0 Likes
sarajernster

I tried taking the battery out and putting it back in and it worked once, but not again?

0 Likes
nuger93
Enthusiast - Level 3

make sure that you have a notification set up for it. if you dont have a notification set up, it doesnt go off. also make sure that the sounds isnt all the way to vibrate. i know mine didnt always go off when it was on vibrate. also make sure the desired time is right and the desired repeat is set too

0 Likes
Stiers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you ever get this fixed?  Mine does not work either and I have taken out the battery.

0 Likes
SouthernFlayva
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem. Your issue was more than a year ago, so you probably have a completely different phone by now unless your "fix" with taking out the battery & putting it back in worked permanently for you. I've had this phone for more than a year, & this issue just started 2-3 weeks ago. None of my ringtones will play, & none of my alerts or alarms will sound. I took out the battery & put it back in, and I even did a complete restore on the phone & nothing has worked.

0 Likes