Persistent "Cause code 0" Kyocera DuraXV
RDWII

I get a "cause code 0" with EVERY action in my messages app. Even with no store messages at all, just opening the app triggers the cause code 0 notification. I have to delete that notification every time. Receive a message, send one, read an old one, no message, anything to do with the messages app send the notification. Quite annoying.

Is there a way to stop this?

0 Likes
Re: Persistent "Cause code 0" Kyocera DuraXV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the frustration you are having with the cause code '0" showing up when using your message app, RDWII. Let me get more details from you and help find some answers. I was looking up some information on this subject here's what I found, Persistent notifications are passive notifications and do not require interaction from the user and are usually triggered to keep the users informed about their activity inside the app once they move away from it. Google removed the ability to dismiss persistent notifications, but these might reappear with Android 11. With that said, what's the current version of software on your device?  Are you using the standard messaging app that came with your device? Please give us the details on the questions so we can continue to work on this issue.

Thanks,

Edwin_W VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Persistent "Cause code 0" Kyocera DuraXV
Kyocera_Support
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please contact Kyocera customer support team at 1-800-349-4478 to describe your problem so we can further assist you.

0 Likes