Phone ID
RSchweers

Is it possible to retrieve the phone ID from a previous phone?  My phone was stolen in December, and I now need the ID to prove the recovered phone is mine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone ID
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You might try logging in to your MyVerizon account and looking in the "Documents and Receipts" section.  The "Customer Agreement" should have the device ID listed on it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

Found this but Verizon should have a record of this... http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/findDeviceId/helpOverlay.jsp?pageName=basicPhone.... They should know if the phone is yours... BTW who is asking for proof?

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You might try logging in to your MyVerizon account and looking in the "Documents and Receipts" section.  The "Customer Agreement" should have the device ID listed on it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you happen to have the box the phone came in, it should also have the MEID number of the phone listed on the box.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RSchweers,

We want accessing your phone information to be easy! Please accept my follow and send me a Private Message and I will be more than happy to locate your previous device ID. Have you reported the device as stolen?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us@vzwsupport

0 Likes
RSchweers

Thanks for the ideas.  Got the id.

0 Likes