Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Phone calls
SUSLOV46

My phone has stopped allowing calls to get through people get calls but I do not get theirs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to make sure that your services are working properly at all times. How long has it been since you started having these issues? What is the make and model of your device?

0 Likes
SUSLOV46

have had problem at least since last week. device#

ESN number removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional information provided Suslove46. Were there any recent changes made to your phone when you started experiencing difficulties with receiving calls? How are other services such as text and data working on your device? 

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUSLOV46

no changes made not sure if texting working have not had any calls just know for sure i can not receive texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUSLOV46, we will keep working to get your service up and running. I want to ask for clarification: are you able to send and receive text messages, or no? Are outbound calls still working?

The ESN is not the same as the model number, so for now can can you let us know if this is a smartphone or a basic phone? If a smartphone, is it an Apple, Android, or other platform such as Blackberry or Windows?

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUSLOV46

I can only text out or call out I revceive nothing. This is basic phone. people are having to call me on landline house phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand. Have you tried powering your device off and on to update the network?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SUSLOV46

how

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUSLOV46-

Ensuring your phone is up and running is our goal. To power the phone off/on, simply press and hold the power key for 2-5 seconds. Please provide the make and model of your phone for us to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes