Pictures and transfering them to my computer
Funkster

Before I upgraded my phone last week, I asked the tech if I could take pictures and transfer them to my computer from this Gusto 2 he reccommended.  He told me to get a SD card amd install it.  WHen I received this phone I realized there was no way to install an SD card into it, even behind the battery.  I was just at radio shack to purchase a quick charger for my new Andriod Tablet and asked the clerk there if there was anything I could do with this phone.  He told me the USB cable I use to charge my phone could be used to transfer pictures to my computer if I had the software on my computer to accomplish it.  He said Verizon had it and I might want to contact them to get it.  Anyone have a solution of the software I need?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures and transfering them to my computer
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may want to search this forum for similar threads ... I know I've seen several in the past few months.  I believe that your options are to send your photos to your computer via bluetooth, text your photos one-by-one to your e-mail, or transfer them to your computer via bitpim software (available free from their web site).

0 Likes
Re: Pictures and transfering them to my computer
mlsmls

I asked a couple months ago about transferring information or photos from the phone to PC via Bluetooth.  Never did figure out how to do it. 

This was my thread, in case anybody's suggestions are helpful for you:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/877725#877725

0 Likes