Pix Flix
RetrievePixFlix

I received a message stating that I received a PixFlix.  I went to the website listed in the text message, but could not retrieve a message.  How can I retrieve my pix flix?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pix Flix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RetrievePixFlix,

Lets get your picture message! Have you tried going to http://picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery.do to view your message? And just as a friendly hint, the pop up box asking for you to log in can take a minute or two to load, so it's ok if you don't see anything right away. It'll come up eventually.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RetrievePixFlix,

Lets get your picture message! Have you tried going to http://picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery.do to view your message? And just as a friendly hint, the pop up box asking for you to log in can take a minute or two to load, so it's ok if you don't see anything right away. It'll come up eventually.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
awesomeoldnokiaphone

I am also getting these messages and if for no other reason, I'd like to see the sender info, so I can ask them to stop sending me photos, but the sender info given on my phone with the vzw.com address is my own.  When I go to the link in the text, it comes up as no longer available and the link you listed in your response, gives the same answer.  It says the page is no longer available and wants me to sign up for the cloud, which I don't need with a basic phone.

Is there any way to access these messages and if not, can they be blocked to avoid getting them at all?

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question awesomeoldnokiaphone!

You can access the messages by signing in to your account at: verizonwireless.com/picture.

This will allow you to view any picture messages send to your device within the last 7 days.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
RandallWho

except that link is down.

really what the fuck is up with this stupid shit? i got a message saying you have new pix message go here (www.vz.com/newpix-flix-messege) signed up for the cloud account, got redirected to my verizon home page, went to my messaging and then to the web app and lo and behold nothing is there? why am i getting text saying i have new picture when i dont?

0 Likes
awesomeoldnokiaphone

Thanks for your response but, this link sends me to a page that is

"currently unavailable or may no longer exist". Since it always says

that, I assume it is the latter.

Thanks for trying though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for following up! I definitely want to ensure that you're provided with the correct link; http://picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery.do or http://vz.to/1aldWY7 ( bitly link ). Thank you for working with us.

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
sosugrad

are you kidding me.  I have been getting pics on my phone for the past couple years, just starting getting the message to log in and follow directions to see pictures.  I have gone to each of your links in these replies and nothing.  Why now can I no longer see pics and none of your links work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sosugrad

I want to ensure you're able to view your pictures as well!  Are you experiencing the same problem as the others in this thread?  What model phone do you have and what exactly are you experiencing when trying to view picture messages?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
mkmoudgil3

I am also having the same problem.  when redirected to the vzw album I get a page that doesn't load and doesn't have any error messages.  It's just a blank page.  I have tried this in all web browsers on different computers so I am 100% certain it is not an issue with my computer or pop up blocking or some other program of the sort.

please help.

0 Likes