Please help me get my contacts off my Motorola Adventure and on to a new iPhone 6. Help!
Gumby1961

Please help me get my contacts off my Motorola Adventure and on to a new iPhone 6. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help me get my contacts off my Motorola Adventure and on to a new iPhone 6. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sure thing. Have you been saving your contacts to the Verizon cloud or do you want to use a 3rd party application to save your contacts?
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Please help me get my contacts off my Motorola Adventure and on to a new iPhone 6. Help!
Gumby1961

I have my contacts backed up via Backup Assistant. I was able to download a PDF of my contacts, but I want a file that is compatible with an iPhone so that I can easily transfer them. Yesterday, I set up Verizon Cloud (5G).  I need content to go from my phone to my computer, but couldn't figure out how.

I also want to get my photos off my phone too. Help with that would be greatly appreciated!

Diane

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Gumby1961

Additional info: I went out to go.vzw.com/GetCloutApp. The web page reported that there is no app available for my phone.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for giving all that a try, Gumby1961. Since you have all your contacts in Backup Assistant already, we're a step ahead. Contacts stored in Backup Assistant will automatically sync over to Verizon Cloud http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud.html to use with your new phone. There's super easy steps at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78638/ to help with getting Verizon Cloud onto your new device. 

As for the pictures on your Motorola Adventure, did you have a memory card in your phone?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edjay15
Enthusiast - Level 2

i used android file transfer app before.. its a 3rd party app but it may help your situation

0 Likes
Gumby1961

Thank you!

0 Likes
Gumby1961

I do not have a memory card in my flip phone, but I can get one (I hope) if that's what it takes to get the images off. How would I get the images from the phone's memory to the card?

Gumby196

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]1

0 Likes