Pre paid phone billing issue?
TBS152

I have a $50 monthly pre paid account and it says current balance is over two months. If that was true wouldn't my cell be turned off? Went to the store and they said they dont have record of pre paid accounts soo I called the customer service but only got a dumb automated voice. Is it maybe a credit towards the bill? Do I not have to pay my bill for 2 months HAHA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre paid phone billing issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TBS152,

Thanks for sharing your wireless concern with us. I'm eager t partner with you and get this resolved for you. Just to clarify, are you saying that the account balance is 2 months behind? If you are unsure then we would need to take a look at your account to verify. While I do not have access to prepaid accounts, the best number to call for assistance is 888-294-6804. While it is an automated call, you have the option to select a customer care rep to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TBS152,

Thanks for sharing your wireless concern with us. I'm eager t partner with you and get this resolved for you. Just to clarify, are you saying that the account balance is 2 months behind? If you are unsure then we would need to take a look at your account to verify. While I do not have access to prepaid accounts, the best number to call for assistance is 888-294-6804. While it is an automated call, you have the option to select a customer care rep to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
TBS152

I have tried calling the number and hit 0 and the automated voice says "we're sorry you are having trouble, thank you goodbye". It seems to have a balance of 112 I am on a 50 a month pre paid account if I was that much over wouldn't my phone be shut off? I just payed 55 at a kiosk in verizon but they only took 49 according to my bank account. If I owe any money it would just be for one month which would be JAN. I just payed that on the 3rd isn't that the pay cycle for JAN? Pay cycles have been confusing for me besides the due date of the bill. The online billing has got way more confusing then when I started my pre paid account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TBS152!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience in getting through to the Prepaid department. Here are the steps to get through:

Call Prepaid Customer Service 888-294-6804

When prompted, enter the prepaid phone number.

Then press 4, 5, 4 and then enter the pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros.  Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support

0 Likes