Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Problems transferring pics from LG VX5600
eeyoresloon

I am not cell savy in anyway. I am trying to send pics off this phone to my computer. My phone keeps saying the pic size is to big after resizing, even when i try to send just one pic. I don't have texting on my service plan(I'm cheap!) Is this the problem? I am using the usb cable that is on the phone charger. Have read other places that a special usb is required. I have my VZpix account set up so I have a place to send them. Any answers are appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems transferring pics from LG VX5600
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Sending the pix to Pix place will involve text messaging  - that's how the pics get sent.  Alternately, you could send them to your email (so they would be on your computer without having to download through pix place - you just save them from the email).  Set up a text message, put your email address int eh TO: field, and attach the picture.  You can send one at a time.  You don't need a USB cable to do this.

Another option with the 5600 is BitPim (bitpim.org) You can see the internal memory of your phone as a drive when connected to your computer via USB, and copy all the pics to your computer that way.  The USB cable you have should do the trick.

0 Likes