Problems w/LG Cosmos?
GrandmaG

I have a LG Cosmos and want to add a second e-mail address to same; my e-mail address is 25 letters long - the address line appears to only take 24 letters and does not allow for dropping down a line - how can I add this address as the system won't take it -

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems w/LG Cosmos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets show that email who's boss, GrandmaG!

Are you using the Mobile Email application? Do your email provider offer an abbreviated domain? For example: @verizonwireless.com = @vzw.com. This will allow for more characters in your email address. Who is the email provider? I look forward to your reply!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Trevor_Cody

My LG Cosmos Touch stopped being able to make or receive phone calls, and stopped being able to check my voicemail a few days ago. When I try to call any phone number it takes a while before it connects and starts the call timer, then goes till usually about 7 or 8 seconds before saying "call was lost." I'm not eligible for an upgrade for a few weeks, but I need to make some calls.

What can I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trevor_Cody, it may be a simple setting issue on your device thats causing these issues. Let's make sure that the NAM settings in your device or correct. Please follow the steps below:

1. From the main screen, press OK to choose MENU.
2. Select Settings & Tools then press OK.
3. Select Phone Settings then press OK.
4. Select NAM Select then press OK.
5. Select NAM 1, then press OK

Once you have completed the steps above, you will need to power cycle your phone off/on and then update the roaming capabilities by dialing *228 send and choose option 2. I trust that these steps will be helpful to you. Keep us posted. ^LH

0 Likes