Problems with a return
Weseley

I ordered a phone and added a line for my son on Dec 20. I had problems with my order online, and chatted with an associate who helped me. At one point I had to log out, log back in and re-start my order.

Three days later I received two phones and checked my account which said I had added two lines. I called Verizon and was told I needed to take the extra phone to the store, and that the extra line would not be charged as long as I was within 14 days.

Because of Christmas and travel, I could not take the phone back until today. I went to the store, where I was told I could not return it there, and to go home and print a label from home.

I logged in and tried to print the label, but my pop up blocker prevented it. I tried to reprint it, and could not get the blocker off, so I called Customer Service.

Customer Service told me to go BACK to the Verizon store and have them print the label for me.

I am extremely frustrated. I am concerned that the phone will not get back to Verizon and I will be charged. I only want ONE phone and ONE line for my son.

Has anyone else dealt with this???

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with a return
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3

Did you go into a corporate Verizon store or an authorized dealer?  If it's a corporate store, they should actually be able to accept the return there as long as the device was purchased through VZW whether that's online, in the store, or through customer service.  You can visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ for a list of corporate stores.  Make sure you don't select the option to include authorized retailers.  I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Weseley

Thank you @MikeyWade- it actually was a corporate store. I called after I posted, but they are closed already for the holiday

0 Likes
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3

Well that's odd.  If you call customer service, they can send you a label via mail but for something more immediate you may need to disable your pop-up blocker in your internet options.  If you google it and put it what browser you have, there may be a video turtorial.  Once your blocker is disabled go to http://www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel/, sign into your myverizon account and as long as you haven't printed 1 off you should be able to print it off. 

0 Likes
Weseley

Unfortunately, since I tried to print it and the tried to reprint it (my pop up blocker did not disable properly) I cannot get the option to print it again. They did offer to mail a label to me, but I am afraid the time frame will not work.

It seems like this weird little comedy of errors.

We plan to go back to the store when they re-open, and will have to ask for a manager, I think

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weseley,

I'm saddened to hear about all that has occured. I would like the chance to resolve this for you. Have we already taken care of it for you? Please keep us posted in the event you still need us.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Weseley

I just posted about this- it is an ongoing issue. I have been charged for the line every month, and now charged over $200 to disconnect the line as well. I mailed a letter, and I have spoken to multiple customer service agents. These extra charged increased my bill to a point that I had to set up a payment arrangement.

I have been assured multiple times that "a credit is pending" and when I call back a week later nobody can find the credit or even the documentation.

I am discouraged and frustrated, and honestly considering switching providers.

Please help!

0 Likes