Question about Samsung Brightside
RetiredChaplain

I have a Samsung Brightside.  The picture file numbers are there - but they won't load.  If I switch over to edit - they will load - but can't be transferred.  Any ideas??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Samsung Brightside
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RetiredChaplain, that is a very interesting scenario on your Brightside and I would like to help figure this out. I'll need a little more info first. Are these pictures on your SD card? Were they taken on this phone or transferred from another phone? What happens when you try to transfer the files? Are you transferring them by sending as picture messages or by connecting to your computer? Try both ways.

If they are on the SD card, try removing it for a few seconds and re-insert. If you haven't already, also remove your battery for a few seconds.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Divade011

This Just started happening to me.
i uploaded my pictures (to a macbook air) and now i can't see pictures i have, that i take, or that are sent to me, unless i go to "edit". my "screensaver" picture also went back to default. it's really weird. i've tried un and repluging it to my computer, but they are still loading screens.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Divade011,

Thanks for the info. If you're able to see the pictures on the device and/or the memory card, the issue may be with how the device is connected to your computer. Ensure you are using this method when trying to get the pictures on your computer http://tiny.cc/6io43w.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes