Question?
shannbla

I Am considering switching to Verizon from t mobile. Can I keep my current phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry there was confusion with our last response to you MaddieBre. We would love to have you join Verizon! It is possible that your phone could work with Verizon. Most 4G phones with carriers are unlocked. I see that this post was started in our Basic phone section of the forums though. A Basic phone from another carrier won't work with Verizon as we use a different network technology for basic devices. We have a great selection of phones to choose from at very reasonable prices though. Click this link to check out devices: http://vz.to/1y3SDJF.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You did not say what phone you have, but it is a very safe bet you will not be able to keep your same basic phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@shannbla

The thought of you leaving us saddens me!  What's going on with your wireless device or service?  I would love the opportunity to try and restore your confidence in our service.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MaddieBre
Enthusiast - Level 3

Read the questions again

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry there was confusion with our last response to you MaddieBre. We would love to have you join Verizon! It is possible that your phone could work with Verizon. Most 4G phones with carriers are unlocked. I see that this post was started in our Basic phone section of the forums though. A Basic phone from another carrier won't work with Verizon as we use a different network technology for basic devices. We have a great selection of phones to choose from at very reasonable prices though. Click this link to check out devices: http://vz.to/1y3SDJF.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Question? i would go back. i am. worst customer service ever!!
pissedoff72210

0 Likes
Re: Question? i would go back. i am. worst customer service ever!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to provide you with reliable service and a great experience. Please tell us, what is going on with your service? Is there something we can do for you to turn this experience around?

~Maria Elena

0 Likes