Question
diamondreel

Could someone please tell me why the pictures on my cell phone will not load onto my computer? I have a Samsung Brightside. When I plug in the USB cord it should just start.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

diamondreel,

Pictures are awesome memories that you want to save. There are a couple of ways to get your photos on your computer. You can text your photos to an email address. They then will come to your email address. You can also save the photos to an SD card and then take the card out and put onto your computer through an adaptor. In order for your computer to recognize the phone it must have a memory card and then you can use USB Mass Storage Mode.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

diamondreel,

Pictures are awesome memories that you want to save. There are a couple of ways to get your photos on your computer. You can text your photos to an email address. They then will come to your email address. You can also save the photos to an SD card and then take the card out and put onto your computer through an adaptor. In order for your computer to recognize the phone it must have a memory card and then you can use USB Mass Storage Mode.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes