Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Questions about new Share Everything: 700 Minute Pay as You Go Messages & Data plan
twansalem

Does the new 700 minute plan have free nights & weekends like the old America's Choice 450 plan? Also, is it free to talk to other Verizon customers? The plan description doesn't say anything about either of these components of my old plan, and I haven't found any mention of them by searching this forum or the web in general.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Questions about new Share Everything: 700 Minute Pay as You Go Messages & Data plan
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Chances are if it does not say it is included, it isn't.

Edit: It appears that night&weekend minutes are included and also mobile to mobile. You should check this when you purchase the phone, though.

0 Likes
Re: Questions about new Share Everything: 700 Minute Pay as You Go Messages & Data plan
edis54
Novice

It does - at least in my contract.

Last week I changed my 450 ($39.99) to 700 ($40.00). ALL features from 450 are included in 700, except discontinued program “Buy New Every Two”.

Free Nights & Weekend minutes are included.

See below.

SHARED

Allowance 700 Mins.

Monthly Access - This Device $30.00 Included

Overage Rate $0.45/Min.

Included Feature(s) for this line: ³Unlimited Nights And Weekend Share ³Unlimited National M2m

Account Plan Description : Share Everything - Talk Plan

SHARED SERVICES

Allowance

TALK

700 Mins.

Monthly Access - Account $10.00 Included

Overage Rate $0.45/Min.

Total Monthly Line Access Charge $30.00 Included

Total Lines Enrolled 1

Nights: 9:01pm - 5:59am, Monday - Friday Weekends: 12:00am Saturday - 11:59pm Sunday

0 Likes