Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravine 2
BandDFrogs

No Alarms from my Calendar Entries. Anyone have any suggestions to check?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ravine 2
BandDFrogs

Seems that not much is known about the Ravine 2 and how it should function. Several questions out there with few responses!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello BandDFrogs,  You certainly should be able to rely on your phone to alert you of calendar events!  Do you get a screen notification but not an alarm sound?  Have you tried adjusting the reminder times to 30 minutes instead of the default 15 minutes?  I would be more than happy to troubleshoot further and look forward to hearing from you!

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Frank101

I have had the same problem.  The original phone started working fine then the alert function stopped.  Got the phone replaced under warranty.  Second phone started working fine, then developed same problem.  Since then I called in again and support said two choices, send phone to Casio and wait for it to be fixed or wait till a software fix comes out.  Ugh.

Since then I have monitored problem and found that if I shut off phone pulled battery and put back in and started phone and then did that again I got the calendar alert working, but only for new entries.  I typically shut my phone off at night and also when I charge battery.  I found that the problem developed after I had phone shut off and charged (not every time), but when the problem starts, it doesn't allow new entries to work either.  Since then I have left phone on 24x7 and charged while phone is on, and so far function is working xxx.  It is very frustrating and creates a real hesitation on trusting the alarm to remind you of events.  Would appreciate Verizon tech help (YaleK_VZW)

0 Likes
spykenij

I got the 2nd version of this phone because I liked the 1st one so much, but the speakers are garbage and I can no longer record sounds without them sounding like crap and I can no longer turn my sounds into both ringtones and alarm sounds.  Totally bummed out.  When will these geeks learn that when someone becomes comfortable with something, they don't need it nor do they want it to change.  This is it for this phone with me.  I will not get another phone without testing it out first and if they don't have one to test, they don't get my business.

0 Likes