Re: How do you turn off driving mode with messaging?
HennaSG94
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Verizon Kyocera flip-phone. How can I turn off the auto-text while driving?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have the right settings while you drive, HennaSG94. Help is here. Which model Kyocera do you have? Describe what happens when you receive a text while driving? This will help ensure we are aligned. 

- KatiM_VZW

HennaSG94
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Kyocera S2720. When I receive a text while driving, my phone automatically sends a text saying "I'm Driving -Sent from My Car". Does this need to be corrected on the car's setting, or my phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HennaSG94, That's is a great question, I'll provide you with the steps to get this resolved. The settings will need to be adjusted on your phone from the messaging + application. To see detailed instructions, visit http://spr.ly/6605EX1rV

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HennaSG94
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link provided gives instructions for an Android Smartphone. I need to know how to turn off this setting on my Kyocera 2720 flip-phone. Thank you.

0 Likes