Re: MY CASIO G'ZOne,s inside screen, reversed images,backwards and up sidedown.
J_Malmay

Has there been a fix for this yet?  We use this phone for employee phones and at least two are constantly doing everything that the original complainant specified except we haven't noticed a problem with the volume.  Also, ours do this about 5 times a day or more.  It really depends on how many times we open it.  But about every other time it has a black screen, after you close it and reopen it is when it is upside down, text is backwards and the color scheme is all messed up.  This is extremely aggravating...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues with your device, J_Malmay! Lets get to the bottom of this. Which model Casio G'ZOne device do you have? Have you tried to restore the device to the manufacturers settings?

Share additional details so that we can better assist.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Re: MY CASIO G'ZOne,s inside screen, reversed images,backwards and up sidedown.
J_Malmay

It's the ravine 2 I believe. All I have done is turn it off and back on which fixes it for a short time. Another guy has removed the battery and returned it. Both continue to have the same problem

Sincerely,

Joseph Malmay

0 Likes
Jser

I just started having the same issue with a phone issued through Ford.  It's eleven months old so I'll look into requesting a replacement. 

0 Likes