Re-start service on Motorola Razr
wk1126

My son lost his phone and I stil have a Razor, is there any way to re-enable the service on this phone with his number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Re-start service on Motorola Razr
rcschnoor
Legend

Or you can go into a store and they can do it for you,

or you can call CS and they can walk you through it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

wk1126 wrote:

My son lost his phone and I stil have a Razor, is there any way to re-enable the service on this phone with his number?

Yes, you can call *228 from the Razr, option 1 and follow the prompts. They will ask for the number you want to activate the phone on.

Keep in mind that if your son lost a smartphone and he currently has unlimited data on his line, if you activate the Razr on his line, you will lose the unlimited data and will not be able to get it back when he switches back to a smarphone.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Or you can go into a store and they can do it for you,

or you can call CS and they can walk you through it.

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks, rcshnoor, for your reply.

Hello wk1126,

I know what an inconvenience it can be to loose your phone.  Additionally I would also like to add that you can also activate your Razr by login in to My Verizon under I want to...  Activate or Switch Device > Select the mobile number where you will be doing the switch > Next > Accept the Terms and Conditions > Enter the New Device ID.  This is conveniently available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Have a great day! 

0 Likes