Receiving random spam texts...
StAugustine

Hello,

I have a first generation LG Cosmos. Since I have had my current number a few months ago, every so often I receive disgusting spam text messages from people, or whatever it is coming from. I have the security setting on my online profile to block these messages. Or so I thought. I am pretty sure this is using my prepaid balance. If it is, may I have a refund for all the unwanted text messages I have recieved? Please help. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving random spam texts...
Snn5
Legend

A couple weeks ago I blocked 802 284 4139 because of a scam. Today I had to block 207 710 0712 becau...

Rep lists 2 links with more info.  But, basically those 5 free blocks will do little to stop the spams and calls that come through as after each call the number changes.  I doubt Verizon will refund any charges.  Doesn't hurt to ask though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Receiving random spam texts...
Snn5
Legend

A couple weeks ago I blocked 802 284 4139 because of a scam. Today I had to block 207 710 0712 becau...

Rep lists 2 links with more info.  But, basically those 5 free blocks will do little to stop the spams and calls that come through as after each call the number changes.  I doubt Verizon will refund any charges.  Doesn't hurt to ask though.

0 Likes