Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Recent horrible service
GLESPE1

We have 6+ year old LG chocolate flip phones that have recently started dropping calls, garbled reception and not recording/sending voice/text messages. Has there been a recent service change responsible? Will it necessitate us uograding? Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recent horrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your services is important Glespe1. We can't have you dropping calls in a middle of a conversation and we want to make sure that you are able to hear the person you are talking with. We will work on one issue at a time.  I am confident we will figure this out together. What is your zip code? Is anyone else having the same issue in your area? Are you dropping every phone call? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GLESPE1

57785 - all 5 phones on our plan having the issues, all located in city of Sturgis. Some phone calls are dropped, majority are garbled. Text messages and voicemail not going through since approximately 10/8. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, GLESPE1. Verizon Wireless is in the process of retiring our 3G Network. This is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2019. There is a fine selection of affordable LTE compatible basic phones here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/ .

0 Likes