Recharge ?
waynerr

Please. How often does the batt. (usually) last before needing recharge ?  I know it depends on use. At times, I have not used my Kyocera Dura XV lte at all, a new phone to me. It lasted less than one day before needing recharge. I had an LG Revere3 that lasted three, four days before needing recharge. Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks,

Wayne

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recharge ?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

LTE phone are going to use more battery than CDMA phones. Did you make sure you've got stuff like Bluetooth and location turned off?

0 Likes
Re: Recharge ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have the right expectation for how long you should expect the battery on the Kyocera Dura XV LTE to last, waynerr. I'd be happy to shed some light on this topic. boringusername had some great insights as things like Bluetooth and GPS will impact battery life. To check the GPS settings, go to Menu > Tools & Settings > 1.Settings > Phone settings > Location. You may wish to switch the phone to E911 only if you don't utilize the GPS features. Regarding Bluetooth, that can be turned on or off by going to Menu > Tools & Settings > 1.Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth > Bluetooth. Also, the manufacturer states that the standby time is up to 18 days while the usage time is up to 7.7 hours. Keep in mind that these are the maximum ranges and true battery life is impacted by a number of variables such as how strong the LTE signal to the phone is, the number of charge cycles the phone has been through, etc. Please let us know if this helps.  

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes