Replacing broken phone, when no upgrade is available
trish12

My chocolate touch finally died, no upgrades available can I purchase a basic verizon phone from another store and activate it to my account or does it have to be from ebay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Replacing broken phone, when no upgrade is available
Not applicable

You can get another Verizon phone from anywhere. You can by a new one or get a used one from a friend or family member or ebay or whatever.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Your Chocolate Touch???? I assume you do not have any upgrades available because you let someone else use it. I don't believe the Chocolate Touch has been sold for quite some time.

Yes, you can buy it from another store. Remember, you will not get the discounted price, but will have to pay the full retail price if you purchase it from another store, though, such as Best Buy, Amazon, etc...

0 Likes
Not applicable

rcschnoor wrote:

Your Chocolate Touch???? I assume you do not have any upgrades available because you let someone else use it. I don't believe the Chocolate Touch has been sold for quite some time.

It was discontinued in the fall of 2010 so even if he got one at the last minute he should be eligible for an upgrade unless like you said he gave it to someone else.

0 Likes