Restore contacts from Backup Assistant
johnson094

I have a new Samsung Gusto 3 and am attempting to restore contacts backed up from my Samsung Galaxy to Backup Assistant using the directions specific to the Samsung Gusto.

Restore contacts - Backup Assistant - Samsung Gusto™ [Device-Specific Instructions]

From the main screen, press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose MENU.

Select Contacts then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.

Select Backup Assistant then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.

Press the right soft key to choose Next.

Enter the PIN then press the right soft key to choose Restore.

Press the right soft key to choose OK..

When I open Backup Assistant on the Samsung Gusto, there is no option for "Next" in order to enter my pin number.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restore contacts from Backup Assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

johnson094 - The contact transfer experts will help you get your contacts transfered to your new device. What application did you use to back up your contacts on the Galaxy device you were using before? On the bottom right hand side of the screen you should see the word next.What do you see on the screen instead of next?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes