Retrieving NOTES After Deleting Them in Error
CathiAdams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Re above query, can the deleted NOTES be found & returned to my NOTEPAD? If YES, please HELP me ??  Thanks for your empathy, if nothing else....

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieving NOTES After Deleting Them in Error
Snn5
Legend

Only if you have Verizon Cloud or Backup Assistant set to sync.  Most users have this feature enabled on their phones since you have to manually disable it otherwise.  Also, when you turn on a Verizon phone the first time you are walked through the setup process of adding a Verizon account to the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I am not aware of a way to restore deleted files from a phone or SD card once deleted, unless they were previously backup up to the phone, card, or cloud, or PC.  (It would be nice if phones had a "recycle bin.")

CathiAdams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon automatically back up anything from phones?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Only if you have Verizon Cloud or Backup Assistant set to sync.  Most users have this feature enabled on their phones since you have to manually disable it otherwise.  Also, when you turn on a Verizon phone the first time you are walked through the setup process of adding a Verizon account to the phone.

0 Likes