Revere 3 flip phone
SherylinNE

I just reactivated a phone that my father had before he died.

We set it to talk to him so he had help with it...how do I turn off that voice...  we no longer need it to speak.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Revere 3 flip phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SherylinNE-

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing. That being said, I know how annoying it might be to have a readout feature if you no longer need it. I'm eager to ensure we get that shut off in no time. What you will do is navigate to your phone's menu, then tap 'settings and tools'. From there, please select 'accessibility' and then finally 'readout'. You can select the full readout option and disable it from that area. I hope that helps. Once you have done that, does your phone no longer speak to you? 

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Revere 3 flip phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SherylinNE-

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing. That being said, I know how annoying it might be to have a readout feature if you no longer need it. I'm eager to ensure we get that shut off in no time. What you will do is navigate to your phone's menu, then tap 'settings and tools'. From there, please select 'accessibility' and then finally 'readout'. You can select the full readout option and disable it from that area. I hope that helps. Once you have done that, does your phone no longer speak to you? 

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes