Reverse charging telemarketers for calls to my business/mobile?
ew0054
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use my mobile phone for business.  Can I have Verizon charge the telemarketers for their unwanted calls to my business?  I only get 5 blocks and used them already.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reverse charging telemarketers for calls to my business/mobile?
j_e_keller
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  Blocking only five numbers is hardly a dribble, and charging customers to block more than five numbers... sounds a lot like Verizon is not very sympathetic to customer concerns about telemarketers.  Why do we have to answer automated calls from [removed] every two hours telling us "our Microsoft license has expired and all computer services will be terminated."  And promising all will be well if we just call [removed] and give them a credit card number!

For Comcast and some other services, using the NoMoRobo web site is a way to block lots of telemarketers, and for me has been much more effective than the national DoNotCall registry (my spam calls actually increased when we registered with them).  But to the point, why doesn't Verizon make their service compatible with the NoMoRobo option?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator