Ringtones for LG Extravert pre-paid.
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I download ringtones for this phone or not???

Do I need a Micro SD card first???

I have tried downloading a few ringtones with no luck. I have the $50 a month pre-paid plan on the LG Extravert. I just can't figure out how to get new ringtones for the phone.

Can anyone help or at least tell me why I cannot get ringtones?

Your help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ringtones for LG Extravert pre-paid.
jollygreengiant
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is recommended to get a micro-SD card just to be safe (in case phone dies) and back it up on your PC every few weeks as a safety precaution (in case card dies).

As for ringtones, you will have to use one of the 3rd party sites like phonezoo or myxer for paid and free ringtones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jollygreengiant
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is recommended to get a micro-SD card just to be safe (in case phone dies) and back it up on your PC every few weeks as a safety precaution (in case card dies).

As for ringtones, you will have to use one of the 3rd party sites like phonezoo or myxer for paid and free ringtones.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phonezoo and myxer will send the ringtones to the phone as a text message - just save it and then you can use it as a ringtone or notification sound.

0 Likes
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Jolly. I went and got a Micro SD card and that appears to have been the problem. The Extravert phones are extremely low memory without the card. I appreciate your help.

Del

0 Likes
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi SuzyQ. Thanks for the reply. After acquiring a Micro SD card I was able to use the sites you mentioned to get ringtones and wallpaper for my phone. Phonezoo is great and I have not tried Myxer yet.

I'm much happier with my phone thanks to you folks. Thanks a million to both you and Jollygreengiant.

Del.