Ringtones
chocolatecroissant

Just got a new Bright Side.

Are there any ringtones that are free and available for this phone besides the ones that come on it?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ringtones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Briyun wrote:

try the app store  from your mobile device then seach for free ring tones.... i heard zedge  3rd party app  is good  , they also have little short tones you could add as notification tones etc..

The Brightside phone is a basic phone and doesn't have access to an app store.  There are websites for free ringtones the OP can sent to their phone via text message.  Otherwise, they would have to purchase the ringtone from Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

try the app store  from your mobile device then seach for free ring tones.... i heard zedge  3rd party app  is good  , they also have little short tones you could add as notification tones etc..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Briyun wrote:

The Brightside phone is a basic phone and doesn't have access to an app store.  There are websites for free ringtones the OP can sent to their phone via text message.  Otherwise, they would have to purchase the ringtone from Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

myxer ,should work as well its a website offering ringtones wallpapers etc...

0 Likes