SAMSUNG ROGUE---VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING AFTER A HARD RESET
Cuzinbuzzy

I was having issues with the touchscreen on my Rogue....I did a hard reset to try and solve that issue....which may have been successful....however my Visual Voicemail stopped working. When I go to activate it it goes through the tutorial....and when I hit OK after that, it notes "connecting" and the hourglass and then notes : "BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD...NO ITEMS WERE FOUND".  When I hit OK, it goes back to the tutorial.  It shows the data phone and the 2 arrows during the attempt to connect. When I try and go to message settings and choose visual voicemail instead of voicemail, it goes to the tutorial as noted above. Any ideas for rectifying this?  Thank you for your time and consideration. S

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SAMSUNG ROGUE---VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING AFTER A HARD RESET
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cuzinbuzzy,

Oh No! I'm very sorry to learn about the issues you're having with your device. When it comes to Visual Voice Mail, I understand how important this feature is. To further assist with your issue, please follow me MatthewS_VZW and DM me with your contact information so I may reach out to you directly. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: SAMSUNG ROGUE---VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING AFTER A HARD RESET
Cuzinbuzzy

For Matthews_vzw

Matthew, I can't send you a DM unless you are following me. Please send me a follow request. Thanks. S

0 Likes