Samsung Brightside-How to delete speed dials and bluetooth sync
nebrhahe

How do i delete a speed dial # steeing-no help in the manuals-tells you how to set one up and I can edit, but not delete!

Also, when I try to Bluetooth sync to my Hyundai sonata, the phone cant find the car. My other samsung phone had no issue.Smiley Sad

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside-How to delete speed dials and bluetooth sync
Deadjester
Enthusiast - Level 2

you may have to put the phone in "discovery" mode for the car to find it intially, or the car radio should have that option as well, to go into discovery mode. i found it easier to sync the phone with the car rather than car to phone.  after that it should just automatically link when you're near.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nebrhahe, I definitely understand how frustrating it can be to want to do something on your phone and not finding the steps in the manual. But don't worry cause I'm here to help.

On the main screen press the Phone icon. Then press the Menu key and select the Speed Dial settings. There you should see your speed dials and there should be an option to delete it.

If you are still unable to delete the speed dial post back so I can further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nebrhahe

Hi Thanks for answering. The only phone icon on the screen is the re     cent calls one. This doen not get me to speed dials.

I can get threr by hitting contacts/more/3. speed dials.

Once there I ee my voicemail assigned as the number 1.If I touch this I have 2 choices, call and view.. If I hit vies I can edit or call, but I can't delete. If i edit, I can save or cancel only again, not delete.

On my main screen I have the following choices:

My vderizon

Tools

Settings

email

messaging

Mobile web

me     dia center

social networks

VZ navigator

apps

alarm