Samsung Brightside, Online Album, invisible Cloud
romeroom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I try to send a picture to my previously available online photo album it sends back a message saying "Photos uploaded from your mobile phone weren't saved; an active Picture/Video Messaging account wasn't detected. for help visit www.vzw.com/mmupdate."

Well, I do have an account.  Have had it for a while.  I did activate the free 500MB Cloud service, which apparently will now hold pictures, music, documents, etc. 

I don't know, but I have a suspicion that verizon is not supporting my Samsung Brightside with their new Backup Assistant Plus, right?  Although, if that's the case, Verizon wouldn't just go ahead and delete all my pictures that were in my online albums, right?

I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation, and a verizon support staff viewing this thread will promptly provide me with instructions on, not only how I can access my online album, but how I can upload new pictures from my phone....right?

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung Brightside, Online Album, invisible Cloud
romeroom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone from Verizon Customer Support care to comment?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside, Online Album, invisible Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi romeroom1,

I understand your concerns regarding your online photo album options. I like saving my precious memories too! As I checked my resources I learned that while you have activated the free 500MB cloud service, you also must have a compatible device to use this service. Your Samsung Brightside is currently not compatible with this service. Please visit the link below and click on the Learn More link to confirm this compatibility information and for a list of compatible devices.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/backup-assistantplus.html

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes