Samsung Brightside Won't Charge... TWO different phones!
pgh-mom

This Spring, we purchased two new Samsung Brightside phones for our kids.  Our kids have had phones for 4+years (2 phones each), and they have never needed repairs.

With that said, last month, our son's Samsung Brightside stopped charging.  We were able to switch batteries with his sister's phone, so we're certain the issue is with the charging port.  We figured he must have done something to cause the problem, and made him switch back to his "old" phone.  Today, the same thing happened to our daughter's phone.  It too won't recognize the charger when plugged in.  Again, the phone is about 7 months old.  Now, I'm thinking this is a flaw with the phone, rather than misuse by my kids - as of now, they are both using their "old" phones, which still work!

Is this a manufacturer issue?  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside Won't Charge... TWO different phones!
beerisgood
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have two of these phones on our family plan. We have had to replace one of them twice and the other once for this exact problem. Sounds like a manufacturer defect but I am positive nothing will be done about it.  I dread when the phones are out of warranty!!!

0 Likes