Samsung Brightside power button not working, help!
brandon_schiller

My samesung brightside's power button is not working, it hasn't worked for a few days but that was okay because I made sure the phone didn't turn off. Now, today it started giving me this white screen sometimes, and eventually the white screen was so bad that there was nothing I could do, the phone was compeltely unresponsive so i shut it off hoping that that would fix it... Needless to say, my phone is completely dead, it won't turn on at all, however if I charge it the charging screen comes up. I have researched this a bunch and I don't know what to do, but I need my phone ASAP. I have tried everything, namely the big one was taking your battery out and letting it sit without a battery for a while, that didn't work at all. I even took the battery out and sprayed it with air hoping that it was just little fibers stuck in the phone that was causing these issues. No such luck for any of it. Please please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside power button not working, help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important  to have a working phone brandon_schiller. Thanks for trying those trouble-shooting steps. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues. is there any water or physical damage to your device? Do you see any issues with the charging port or charger?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes