Samsung Brightside power button
junkphone

The power button on my Samsung Bright side stopped working while I was sleeping.  At first it was having issues while the slide was in the open position,  so I would have to close the phone in order to use said button.  I got up this morning and the button would not exit the email section;  took the battery out, put it back in and the power would not come back on.  I contacted Verizon only to be told the warranty was void because there are scratches on the TOUCH screen and a small dent in the casing.  So basically in the end if you use this phone the warranty is going to be void.  Verizon's answer was to sell me a new phone,  of course that just isn't going to happen,  the phone is only 4 months old.  I then contacted Samsung and they too stated that the warranty was void.  Although the dent occurred during the first week I had the phone and has nothing to do with the power button failure.  And a scratches on the touch screen would also have nothing to do with the power button.  Basically do not buy Samsung Phones  their warranties are JUNK.  Samsung's answer was for me to send the phone in for repair,  with a fee for doing so of course. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside power button
nannikko
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are right it appears that there are many issues with the samsung brightside I too have one and the calender has stopped working I got a replacement phone same issue when I talked to verizon they said they had no knowledge of this phone haveing this issue and that I could get another replacement. I don't want a replacement I want a different phone.

0 Likes