Samsung Brightside won't play my video sounds when on the computer
BlueMooshoo

The video plays just fine with both video and audio on the phone, but when you transfer it to a computer the video still works but its audio does not.

I tried emailing the file and directly transferring the file via USB to my PC. I made sure my PC's sound was on and I tried using different video players (VLC/Windows Media Player) and checked the audio channels to see if it would fix the issue, but it didn't. If there's any way to figure out how to fix this please post up, otherwise I will never be able to take and share videos with this phone. Smiley Sad

Edited to start new discussion.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my Samsung Brightside play my video sounds when on the computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BlueMooshoo - Let's bring back the noise! Have you tested these videos on a different computer? What format is the video? I am eager to help get the sounds working!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my Samsung Brightside play my video sounds when on the computer?
BlueMooshoo

The file format is a .3g2 file. I've run .3g2 files on my computer before from different phones and they work just fine. The .3g2 video files specifically from my Samsung Brightside are the only ones that don't have audio working. I tried it both on my laptop and my desktop and the noise just won't come out. Smiley Sad

0 Likes